Saturday 5 July 2014

About

Unisung Softworks

What do you do?

Unisung Softworks is a name under which I develop both iOS Apps and other small utility applications. My work is mostly written in Objective C or Python, and is purely interest driven. I periodically blog about my work and use this page as a pseudo-website from which I share my projects. 

Why do you do it?

A passion for creating my own content, as well as exploring that of others is the general driving force in my work. Both Objective-C and Python are well established languages, which when combined with curiosity and a will to learn, can overcome many of their more vocalized limitations.

What have you made?

Astro-Kit: An educational iOS App about space.
Meep: A Kivy powered IRC client with various improvements, based upon Net Send. 


Where can I find out more?

The front page of the blog contains tabs linking to the various projects. If you wish to find out more about any particular project, the tabs titles should direct you accordingly. I wish I could format the blog to better accommodate the various categories I require, but am limited to what Blogger can provide. 

Do you own the logo media?

You bet.